Solved

community license able to use on company environment

• 17 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hi all;

I am new user in Automation Anywhere, i start learn this automation last year and i feel very happy since i have built some bots running in my personal but i would like to ask whether community license able to use on company environment.

Kindly help share some information to me.

Thank you

icon

Best answer by ChanduMohammad 17 April 2024, 05:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @CTL

Yes, you can access the Community Control Room within your company environment. I would recommend considering purchasing an enterprise Control Room if you plan to build any use cases for your company projects.

Badge +1

Hi  Chandu Mohammad;

Thanks for sharing and actually i would like try to building some bot running is office environment to let high management to look and feel the AA capabilities to support daily task 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @CTL

You can use community Control Room for doing POC.

If this helps mark answer as best so it will help others to

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi @CTL 

You can use the enterprise version in this case & also request for a demo (https://www.automationanywhere.com/request-live-demo?_ga=2.226986397.1666686833.1713248220-299729080.1704894621&_gl=1*rrf2tt*_ga*Mjk5NzI5MDgwLjE3MDQ4OTQ2MjE.*_ga_DG1BTLENXK*MTcxMzMzMTY1NC4yMy4xLjE3MTMzMzE3NTUuMjIuMC4w), do a POC to show the AA capabilities in your organization. 

Happy Automation,

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Be certain to read the Community Edition Terms and Conditions to make sure you’re legally allowed to utilize Community Edition in this fashion and what the restrictions are.