Skip to main content
Solved

community license able to use on company environment

• 17 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi all;

I am new user in Automation Anywhere, i start learn this automation last year and i feel very happy since i have built some bots running in my personal but i would like to ask whether community license able to use on company environment.

Kindly help share some information to me.

Thank you

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @CTL

Yes, you can access the Community Control Room within your company environment. I would recommend considering purchasing an enterprise Control Room if you plan to build any use cases for your company projects.

Badge +1

Hi  Chandu Mohammad;

Thanks for sharing and actually i would like try to building some bot running is office environment to let high management to look and feel the AA capabilities to support daily task 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @CTL

You can use community Control Room for doing POC.

If this helps mark answer as best so it will help others to

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi @CTL 

You can use the enterprise version in this case & also request for a demo (https://www.automationanywhere.com/request-live-demo?_ga=2.226986397.1666686833.1713248220-299729080.1704894621&_gl=1*rrf2tt*_ga*Mjk5NzI5MDgwLjE3MDQ4OTQ2MjE.*_ga_DG1BTLENXK*MTcxMzMzMTY1NC4yMy4xLjE3MTMzMzE3NTUuMjIuMC4w), do a POC to show the AA capabilities in your organization. 

Happy Automation,

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Be certain to read the Community Edition Terms and Conditions to make sure you’re legally allowed to utilize Community Edition in this fashion and what the restrictions are.