F.A.Q.

Community Edition FAQ

• 15 September 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Welcome to the Pathfinder Community Edition FAQ!

We aim to provide valuable information and address your queries regarding Automation Anywhere's Community Edition.

Whether you're new to the platform or an experienced user, this community-led FAQ page is designed to assist you in navigating the features, troubleshooting common issues, and accessing necessary resources.

Getting Started

What is Automation Anywhere Community Edition?

• Automation Anywhere Community Edition is a free version of Automation Anywhere's software platform that allows individuals and small teams to automate tasks and processes.
  • Important Link: Community Edition Download Page

What is included in Automation Anywhere Community Edition?

Can I use Automation Anywhere Community Edition for commercial or enterprise-level projects?

• Automation Anywhere Community Edition is primarily designed for individual users and small teams to explore and experiment.

How do I start using Community Edition?

Where can I access the latest release details for Community Edition?

Certification & Learning

How can I get Automation Anywhere certified?

Account-Related

How do I reset my password?

• For the password reset issue, please check your spam folder to ensure that the reset email has not been inadvertently filtered.
  • If you do not find the email in the spam folder, we recommend reaching out to our dedicated Pathfinder Community Team at community@automationanywhere.com via email.
  • They will promptly assist you in resolving the matter and facilitating the password reset process. Thank you for your cooperation.

Support

What is the best way to get answers to my Community Edition questions?

• Use this dedicated Community Edition group to ask questions, seek assistance, and collaboratively troubleshoot with your community peers.

This topic has been closed for comments