Question

Automation 360 Master Certification is Down

• 15 February 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I emailed support@automationanywhere last week, but still haven’t received a response so I’m going to post here. I already paid to take Automation Anywhere Certified Master RPA Professional (Automation 360) - 2023, but it is showing "You have not met the prerequisites" which makes it so I can't take it. The course shows the missing prerequisite as Advanced Automation 360 - 2022 certificate which is not offered anymore. I am currently Advanced Automation 360 - 2023 certified with the Automation 360 Advanced+Master prep courses completed. I must be the first person this year to try getting Automation 360 Advanced and Master certified.

Please assist. Thanks.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Steven440 

Can you try emailing them again on the same mail trail for the update or ypu can raise ticket using below link.

https://university.automationanywhere.com/contact-us/

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @ChanduMohammad

I just saw an email saying my case: 01954084 was auto-closed without ever giving me a response. I just got off the phone with support for a ticket status check since I can’t tell which ticket it is related to and it was indeed for this ticket. They told me to instead email learning@automationanywhere.com since support doesn’t handle these issues. A pretty lousy experience to say the least on the auto-close. Should be able to at least transfer the ticket or even say the subject line of the ticket. I just emailed the learning email address to start this over. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Steven440 - I am sorry to hear about your recent experience and want to share my appreciation for your willingness to take the time to share your valuable feedback. I have relayed these details to our  AAU & Support Teams. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@allison.able. Thanks. My case: 68497 was opened 2/15/2023 11:13 AM EST. Past the 24 hours the auto-generated case opening email refers to and still haven’t heard a response. Hopefully can start the Master certificate exams this weekend. I’ll update this thread with the outcome in case anyone else is trying to get their Automation 360 Master 2023 certificate with having obtained an Automation 360 Advanced 2023 certificate.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@allison.able. Would appreciate it if you could assist trying to get movement on my case: 68497. I still have not received any responses. I also sent another email on the same chain asking for a status update on Tue, Feb 21 at 10:06 PM EST which is another 24+ hours past SLA. I’m honestly getting close to the point of new ticket spamming for traction.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Steven440! I connected with the AAU team and a team member should be in touch with you shortly if they have not already sent an update. A new learning platform was recently launched and apologies for the disruption it appears that transition has caused as a result. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@allison.able. Hi again. I know you’re now making an effort on this, but basically there isn’t much of anything happening on this case as far as I can tell. The response I got was a non-response saying to just bear with it and no other details and my email response to that asking for actual details got no response leaving me cold again. I direct messaged you which can be seen for details. I’ll let you choose to respond in my DMs or here. Thanks.