Question

AARI ASSISTANT is not available

• 28 December 2022
  • 12 replies

Badge +1

While I am open the AARI assistant, after login it’s show the error - The AARI Assistant is currently not available for users without an Attended user license.

12 replies

Badge +2

@Aarti 4396 

can you check if the user is enabled ?

and also..can you try relogin ..ideally by default for community the role would be present

cheers

Badge +2

@Aarti 4396

Try resetting the password and it might work..its kind of a bug in community edition..at times aari gets locked till the password is reset.

I hope you are trying to access from control room

cheers

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Aarti 4396 you need AARI license in order to access this app.  with unattended bot license this app will not be able to login… 

btw.. if you wanted to develop or run the bot you have to login control room rather than AARI.

Badge +1

@gorthianil  - After reset the password still i am not able to login and i have checked the user and it is enable.

Badge +1

@rbkadiyam  - how i can get the attended license in community version

Badge +2

@Aarti 4396 

please raise a ticket with automation anywhere to check if the required license is allocated or not..ideally while creation itslef it ahould have been allocated with the license

cheers

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Aarti 4396  please check this article :: 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Aarti 4396 

I don't think using community edition we will get attended license so you are getting this error. You can still build bots and run them.

Checkout below documentation to get to know the community CR limitations,

https://docs.automationanywhere.com/bundle/enterprise-v2019/page/enterprise-cloud/topics/deployment-planning/cloud-community-capacity.html

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@Aarti 4396 ,

AARI assistant requires attended license.

Logging to the url of your community link for AARI Web.

For example:

https://community.cloud.automationanywhere.digital/aari/

HTH

Regards.

Badge

Im not getting any support and solution for the error “The AARI Assistant is currently not available for users without an Attended user license”, Please assist me.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Swathi.M3 

Using community Edition CR you cannot access AARI Assistance, because it required Attended License mapped to your account. Community CR comes with limited features hence you don't have this license.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Swathi.M3  you need AARI license in order to access, try to create a ticket to AA support to get access