Question

AA_CommunityEdition_Issue

Badge +2

Hi,

I am not able to provide my credentials in the AA community edition, can you please help me to resolve this issue.

PFA

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Geona ,

Open the Command prompt with Admin privilege and type Whoami. This will give you the Username with your Domain ID. Use the same in the Username field and you can mention your system password in the Password field. 

Badge +2

This is the error shown in credentials under device category in manage tab. Because of this error Iam not able to give my device username and password

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

This is the error shown in credentials under device category in manage tab. Because of this error Iam not able to give my device username and password

Have you tried the step which I have mentioned above?

Badge +2

I tried this but not working still facing the same issue.

Badge +2

The device is connecting but not able to give credentials. Even after giving username the save changes button is not clicking.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

The device is connecting but not able to give credentials. Even after giving username the save changes button is not clicking.

Could you please share the Command prompt with the output after passing the whoami command screenshot as well?

Just to check the Username.

Badge +2

PFA

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

PFA

Try running a BOT from control room and see whether you are getting any error there or not. Because A360 does not validate the device login credentials until you run a bot.

Badge +2

I tried but still not working. Username not getting saved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I tried but still not working. Username not getting saved.

Close the browser and open the System services.

Stop and Start the Automation Anywhere Bot Agent service and see whether this error is going or not.

Give a delay of 30 seconds before starting the service.

Badge +2

I tried it but the error is not yet resolved

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Geona 

Can you Delete the deice if its mapped already, uninstall bot agent and try to install again?

Checkout below tutorial for setting up the bot agent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HurEYhfaC0s

Badge +2

ok I have done it already, but still give a try.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

ok I have done it already, but still give a try.

Sure

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Geona make sure delete all data under program data \ automation anywhere before uninstall bot agent.. and install bot agent wil resolve the issue

Badge +2

Hi,

I tried everything suggested here, but it was not working. I observed that I am able to login and give credentials for different account. But for one particular account this error is coming. What is causing this issue?

Above is the account for which credentials were saving

Above is the account for which it is not saving. Both logins are done in same device.