Skip to main content

HI Jayasheela, I am using AA Community edition. Currently I am getting 'Recorder has experienced an internal error. please stop recording and try again' error while using recorder to capture something. I have tried to re-install bot agent multiple times but in vain. I am using latest version of chrome - Version 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit). Windows-10. Even i tried using IE but getting same error. please help in this regard.

I have the same issue for the cloud version... I don't know what is causing the error, because yestarday we were working fine...

Hi Suhas,

Can you confirm if there is no problem with rest of the other command and the issue is with only Recorder.

If so, please try to re-add the chrome extension and ensure the plugin is enabled and then try recording.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/automation-anywhere/jjpdebaihkangkfpbgefmnnlafkahebn

We request you to log a support ticket for further investigation if the issue still persists.

Hope this helps!

I have the same issue for the cloud version.

Do try the capturing in another browser.

Eg. If automation anywhere code is run in Google Chrome, try to use capture in Microsoft Edge.

This worked for me!

Hope it helps.​

Hi all.

I just had the same problem. Just for future reference in case you need it, i solved the problem changing the package versión in the next way:

1. Go to the three dots menu and select Packages

2. Then select the Recorder Packages

1. Finally select a previous versión and click on change version button

That's the way I could solve it. I hope I could help anyone.