Skip to main content

Welcome to Document Automation Training Camp!

Over four weeks, starting October 14, 2024, you'll be stepping up your automation game with expert-led courses, live meetups, and plenty of hands-on practice. By the end, you’ll be fully equipped to tackle even the trickiest document processing workflows with confidence. 

If you landed on this page and have not registered yet, click here to get signed up..

🗓️ Save these dates!

Weekly Training Focus

• October 14: Document Automation Training Camp starts! Check your email inbox to get your first weekly gameplan. This week you’ll be introduced to Document Automation and learn about classification.
  • October 21: Your gameplan this week will focus on creating learning instances, tuning and extraction methods.
  • October 28: In the third week of Training Camp, your gameplan is all about data validation and enrichment, so you can learn to optimize and display results.
  • November 4: You’ll end Training Camp by putting everything you’ve learned together through an end-to-end solution build and learn about production readiness. 

Live Coaching Sessions

Weekly coaching sessions will be on LinkedIn Live. Follow Automation Anywhere to get the latest updates.

✔️ Preparing for Training Camp

There are three things you’ll need to be successful from the start with Training Camp:

1. An Automation Anywhere University account. If you don’t have one already, get signed up now. It’s completely free! 
  2. Become familiar with our University forum in the community. This is where you’ll go to ask questions and get help. Plus, we’ll post additional information about each week’s gameplan here. 
  3. Take a moment now to save this Enterprise Control Room for easy access. We will provide you with unique login information for our Community Enterprise Control Room. You will receive access just prior to Training Camp starting, and you’ll have access to it until November 22, 2024. During this time, you’ll get access to all the Enterprise grade features you need to master Document Automation.

📢 Meet the Coaches

Throughout camp, we’ve got a number of experts here to help you. You’ll see some of them during live coaching sessions, and many others answering questions in the University thread. 

Micah Smith
Vice President
Community & Learning

Arjun S Meda
Director
Community & Learning

Matt Stewart
Director
Content Strategy & Developer Evangelism 

Aaron Gleason
Senior Technical Content Creator​​​​

Max Cassidy
Senior Manager, Pathfinder

Oli Morris
Developer Evangelist

I’m in! Looking forward to this one! 💪🚀

@Marc 1985 Awesome!!

Happy to confirm that I have completed my Week 1 game plan on below 4 topics.

1. Introduction to Document Automation Masterclass
  2. Retrieving Documents for Processing
  3. Pre-Processing Documents
  4. Classification of Documents

​​​Hi @kate-ressler  - By any chance can I get “Advance Classifier” license key?

Happy to confirm that I have completed my Week 1 game plan on below 4 topics.

1. Introduction to Document Automation Masterclass
  2. Retrieving Documents for Processing
  3. Pre-Processing Documents
  4. Classification of Documents

​​​Hi @kate-ressler  - By any chance can I get “Advance Classifier” license key?

Hi Madhu. You will only need Document Classifier, not the Advanced Classifier, to complete Document Automation Training Camp. 

Thank you for the confirmation, @Lu Hunnicutt 

I have completed my Week 1 game plan. 

Nice work @Nileshp! Any initial thoughts or feedback? 

Looking forward to the Training Camp 

Nice work @Nileshp! Any initial thoughts or feedback? 

If possible, Requesting you to provide temporary license for activities like “Advance Classifier”.

1. Register for Document Automation Training Camp - Check
  2. Set up the Enterprise Control Room - Check
  3. Complete the Week 1 Game Plan - Check

See you all in the weekly coaching session on 17 Oct on LinkedIn Live!

Completed Week1, looing forward for week2. Gained classifer knowledge and eager make my hands dirty with usecases. Thanks @Automation Anywhere 

I lost my password to the control room https://aa-devx-sbx.cloud.automationanywhere.digital/

I tried clicking on the forgot password link but still not received the email for password reset.

Please help

Completed Week1, looing forward for week2. Gained classifer knowledge and eager make my hands dirty with usecases. Thanks @Automation Anywhere 

Woo hoo!