Solved

First Day-Nov 6th

• 1 November 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi, what happens if you want to do the bot camp but might have to miss a day? How long is the camp each day? And is it on your own time?

icon

Best answer by allison.able 1 November 2023, 22:14

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @none 4934

I am super excited to hear you are joining us. 

An important clarification - Bot Camp is self guided outside our weekly LIVE session on Thursdays. 

Each Monday we will share a roadmap for the week that includes courses to take, events, and resources. 

This forum will also be open for Q&A too as you navigate the courses. 

Each week should take no longer than 2 hours of time to complete and we hope you can join our LIVE sessions. 

Does this help? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thank you for replying back. So this Monday the 6th there is no actual class but a roadmap will be sent via email to work on during the week and then join a live session on the 9th...is that correct?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

@none 4934 - Correct, you will receive a detailed email In your inbox and we will also share it within this forum. The goal is to complete the recommended hands-on course work by the LIVE session on Thursday. That session will then highlight key learnings & address questions as well as provide preview for the next week. 

Appreciate your inquiry - don’t hesitate to let me know where I can continue to support. 

Badge

Hello! I am also very interested in this program but unfortunately would not be able to attend the first live session on Thursday, Nov 9th. Will sessions be recorded and available to watch later? thank you so much!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

@Nancy 5804 No worries! Yes, weekly coaching sessions will be recorded and shared.

The quickest way to access the recording will be to RSVP for the LinkedIn Live event. Recordings are typically available on that event page soon after the session ends. We will also share when the recording is available via this forum too. 

On that note, this forum will be open 24/7 for questions and collaboration. Our experts look forward to partnering with you as you navigate the different lessons. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@allison.able. As an FYI, based off my own testing, the people that register after the weekly Monday email goes out don't get those missed weeks of emails. It would be nice if the registration success email was kept up to date with all the current hyperlinks like the below one throughout the event as a call to action :).

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Steven440 - 

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. This is a great idea to keep in mind for future events and I will be sure to share it with the team.