Question

Upgrading V11.3.0.0 to V11.3.1 or Later

• 14 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hello, I'm using a translator right now.

In order to solve the above problem, I tried to access the link in the reply, but nothing came up, and I saw several topics provided by AA, but I don't know how to upgrade it..
If anyone knows anything more, please help me :(  

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @gksdkwo ,

Below is the download link for V11.3.1.2.

https://automationanywhere-support.app.box.com/embed/s/1596mlhf0obc57mlvfwdyae5jrzypad4/folder/64600069023?_fsi=z0crcyYS

Please note that upgrading CR, please point out the old database name during the installation.

Installation Steps:

1. Download Software:

• Obtain the Automation Anywhere Control Room installation package from the official Automation Anywhere website.
  2. Extract Installation Package:

• Extract the contents of the installation package to a location on your server.
  3. Run Installer:

• Run the Automation Anywhere Control Room installer executable.
  4. Follow Installation Wizard:

• The installation wizard will guide you through the setup process. Provide the necessary information such as installation directory, database connection details, and administrator credentials.
  5. Database Configuration:

• If required, configure the connection to the database server. This involves providing details such as the database type, server name, port, username, and password.
  6. License Activation:

• Enter the license details when prompted during the installation process.
  7. Installation Confirmation:

• Confirm the installation settings and proceed with the installation. The installer will copy files, configure services, and set up the Control Room.
  8. Complete Installation:

• Once the installation is complete, review any post-installation instructions provided by Automation Anywhere.
  9. Start Automation Anywhere Services:

• Start the Automation Anywhere services, including the Control Room service.
  10. Access Control Room:

• Open a web browser and access the Automation Anywhere Control Room using the specified URL. Log in with the administrator credentials.
  11. Verify Installation:

• Verify the successful installation by checking the Control Room dashboard and confirming that the necessary components are running