I am trying to run a task with an unattended Bot runner. However, I am unable to select the available bot runner since the status is depicted as “Autologin not set”. Here is what I did beforehand:
1) Created a Task and put it in Public
2) Created a Bot Runner User and assigned the following Roles: AAE_Basic, AAE_Locker Admin, AAE_Bot Migration Admin
3) Assigned a Unattended Bot Runner License to the Bot Runner User
4) Went to Administration → Settings → Devices → Auto Login Settings and followed this Guide: https://docs.automationanywhere.com/bundle/enterprise-v2019/page/enterprise-cloud/topics/control-room/administration/settings/cr-auto-login-settings.html
5) Went to Users and made sure that Auto Login Attributes from my Bot Runner is stated as “Can auto login”
6) Went to Automation → Run Bot → Run Bot Now → Task → Next → Available Bot Runners
However now I can’t pick the Bot Runner since the status is “Autologin not set”.
Did I miss something?
Any advice would be helpful.
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.