I am trying to run a task with an unattended Bot runner. However, I am unable to select the available bot runner since the status is depicted as “Autologin not set”. Here is what I did beforehand:
1) Created a Task and put it in Public
2) Created a Bot Runner User and assigned the following Roles: AAE_Basic, AAE_Locker Admin, AAE_Bot Migration Admin
3) Assigned a Unattended Bot Runner License to the Bot Runner User
4) Went to Administration → Settings → Devices → Auto Login Settings and followed this Guide: https://docs.automationanywhere.com/bundle/enterprise-v2019/page/enterprise-cloud/topics/control-room/administration/settings/cr-auto-login-settings.html
5) Went to Users and made sure that Auto Login Attributes from my Bot Runner is stated as “Can auto login”
6) Went to Automation → Run Bot → Run Bot Now → Task → Next → Available Bot Runners
However now I can’t pick the Bot Runner since the status is “Autologin not set”.
Did I miss something?
Any advice would be helpful.
Unable to Start Task with Unattended Bot Runner (Autologin not Set)
Already have an account? Login
Login to the Pathfinder Community
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.
user name should be ad\xxxx