Skip to main content

Hi Support Team,

Recently, I tried to export bot code from CC 360. After CC360 shows a successful export message, I am unable to find the download links in CC360 Activities > Historical] Upon checking in AuditLog, CC360 shows the job processed successfully. Can seek your assistance?

Steps that I did to export bot codes,

Step 1: Click on Export Bot

Step 2: Select the bot to export and check its dependencies

Step 3: Click "exclude package"

Step 4: Click "export"

When I navigated to activities -> Historical , I unable to find the link to download.

When I visit the audit logs, CR shows , export job processed successful

Audit Log Screenshot

Same issue started here after the last Control Room update... Any news about this?

@Chee Keong Leow​ :

In the historical tab click on the Last modified column or you can enable the email settings to receive the download link on the mail.

Navigate to Administration->Settings-> Email->Checked the option send mail when a BLM bot is exported or imported. You will receive a mail when either import or export is done.

if you are still facing an issue then please create a support case

How to create a support case :

https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/article/How-to-create-a-support-case-in-service-cloud

if you don't have access to the above link, email the AA Support team "apeopleopsteam@automationanywhere.com" to get the access.

Basically the problem that we were facing is related with this "Ended on" column, where is not longer appearing the ended date like it was before, so if you are facing this same problem, just order by the "last modified" column and you will see the export.image

Thanks @Ezequiel Post​ It is working now