Skip to main content

The recorder activity is not detecting tabs opened in "Edge Browser" (See attached screenshot).

I have on-premise A360 installation with recorder package version 2.0.11-20210128-034104.

Hi @Sudhansu Roy​ ,

Since the Browser you have opened the Control Room in is Google Chrome, you won't be able to detect Edge in it.

To detect Edge, you have to toggle the Object Details over to Application and refresh it to see Edge.

Let us know if you face any issues.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Hi Ashwin,

>1] I understand that by toggling to 'Application', we can detect Edge window. This is how we have been working till now, but, it looks like a work around than a direct solution.

>2] When I open control center in Edge and try to use 'Browser' then, it is still not detecting Edge tabs. Surprisingly, the chrome tabs gets detected when I open control center in Edge. To me it looks like A360 has more comprehensive support for Chrome compared to Edge.

I get following error when I open control center in Edge and try to detect edge windows. The A360 extension is installed. (Note: I did the same testing in community edition and found that there too same issue comes up. Detection of edge browser is not as comprehensive as chrome browser detection).2022-06-07 11_33_18-

Hi,

Use the below article to address this issue.

https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/article/Error-occurred-while-reading-browser-list/p>

Thanks.

Hi Ashwin,

>1] I understand that by toggling to 'Application', we can detect Edge window. This is how we have been working till now, but, it looks like a work around than a direct solution.

>2] When I open control center in Edge and try to use 'Browser' then, it is still not detecting Edge tabs. Surprisingly, the chrome tabs gets detected when I open control center in Edge. To me it looks like A360 has more comprehensive support for Chrome compared to Edge.

I get following error when I open control center in Edge and try to detect edge windows. The A360 extension is installed. (Note: I did the same testing in community edition and found that there too same issue comes up. Detection of edge browser is not as comprehensive as chrome browser detection).2022-06-07 11_33_18-

Hi, did you get the solution? I got same issues like you. Already reinstalled bot agent and the error still not solve.