Skip to main content

This issue happens to an on-prem control room and while the task bot stuck on this status, the coming task bot will stay queued for ever so at the end, I have an infinite queue. 

Hi @Mahmoud Abdelmaged,

1. Please ensure these URL’s are whitelisted and reachable from your network.https://docs.automationanywhere.com/bundle/enterprise-v2019/page/enterprise-cloud/topics/deployment-planning/cloud-whitelist-cr-urls.html
  2. Follow these steps to clear the cache in bot agents:
    1.  Stop bot agent service on bot runner device.
    2. Delete AA-DB file located in: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\AutomationAnywhere\AA-DB
    3. Start the bot agent service on bot runner device and wait for the bot to be deployed.

If you still seeing the same behavior even after performing above steps, please let us know. 

Hello @ravi.pothana 

Thanks for your reply, I have checked and followed these steps but the issue is still exist. appreciate your support. 

Hi @Mahmoud Abdelmaged,

To further investigate the issue, please provide the bot agent log files from the time of the incident.

The Bot Agent log files are available at C:\ProgramData\AutomationAnywhere\BotRunner\Logs

https://docs.automationanywhere.com/bundle/enterprise-v2019/page/enterprise-cloud/topics/aae-client/bot-creator/working-with-automation-tasks/analyze-bot-agent-logs.html 

Dear @ravi.pothana 

Thanks for your support, sure here it is. I have attached also more logs files to support in having a deep investigation. 

Hi @Mahmoud Abdelmaged,

After analyzing the logs, I identified the below error in the log files. 

User - cloudsigma has attested the device credentials, but not chosen to reuse an existing session. Please select the auto login setting as use existing session
Unable to process bot command successfully java.lang.RuntimeException: Timed out waiting for user rdp session to be available.

when the "Attest Device Credentials" option is enabled for a specific runner user ID, the corresponding runner user must maintain an active and unlocked user session to execute the bot. If an attempt is made to run the bot in an unattended session, the process will fail and generate an error due to the lack of active user authentication.

You can perform the steps below:

1. Login to the Control Room using Admin account.
2. Click on Administration > Select Users
3. Select the user with which the bot is running
4. Uncheck the Attest Device Credentials checkbox and then run the bot in unattended mode.

* You may have to re-type username and password on the bot runner. 
------------
OR

Set the autologin to choose "Reuse an existing session" 
https://docs.automationanywhere.com/bundle/enterprise-v2019/page/enterprise-cloud/topics/control-room/administration/settings/cr-auto-login-settings.html 

Note: When you use the Reuse an existing session option, ensure user sessions are available. If there is no existing user session, triggers and bot deployments will fail.

Hi @ravi.pothana 

Thanks for your support, it’s running successfully now on the device. but I have another issue on the same control room which is all processes/work items running in this CR are being stuck in "Pending Execution" status after finishing it and this is a main reason of creating an infinite queue on the device. 

Appreciate if you could help me out on this also. 

Hi @ravi.pothana 

Thanks for your support, it’s running successfully now on the device. but I have another issue on the same control room which is all processes/work items running in this CR are being stuck in "Pending Execution" status after finishing it and this is a main reason of creating an infinite queue on the device. 

Appreciate if you could help me out on this also. 

Were you able to find any solution for this?