Hello @senthil v ,
This is Dhwanit Parekh from Automation Anywhere Technical Support team.
Connectivity diagrams represent all the interactions between multiple screen for a given "cycle".
1) Choose the desired cycle
2) In "Cycles", under the "Actions" column, click the down arrow to choose the "Generate connectivity diagrams-V1".
3) You will see a confirmation that the diagram is created. Note the cycle number.
4) Now, on the left hand side, hover the mouse on the "Models" menu and click on the "client dashboard" option.
5) Find for the connectivity diagram corresponding to the cycle number and click on "view details".
6) Click on either the .png or the .svg to view the diagram.
Hope this helps.
Thanks for Your Brief Explanation.
is there any possible to create Connectivity Diagram For Mining Run .suppose i want to create connectivity diagram for Mining Run Means what can i do ?
i want to know more about Creation Rules of Endpoint URL?
Already have an account? Login
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.
Sorry, we're still checking this file's contents to make sure it's safe to download. Please try again in a few minutes.
Sorry, our virus scanner detected that this file isn't safe to download.