Skip to main content

i need this text and paste it into excel also recorder doesnt work in that case neither the ornage box comes up when i hover the capture on this

• 14 May 2024
  • 7 replies

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

You can use javascript to extract it.

Browser action: run javascript 

Badge +3

can you provide me an example how i can do that also it should pick another row as long as the data is there in that row

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Open Excel

Complete browsing actions

Use Loop action Excel each row

Inside loop

|↓|

If you're using recorder you have to change domxpath in the object properties

ex:

If first row domxpath is div[1]/div[2]

The second row domxpath is div[1]/div[3]

And 

If you're using javascript it's depends on script your writing 

|↓|

Set cell action in which the variable is stored 

You can search YouTube video Flipkart automation in a360  for  =how to use domxpath=

For Java search in YouTube browser javascript action in a360

Badge +3

Thanks for that but i have asked you the javascript dummy code for the above action so that  i could get a little vision

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Example

document.getElementById("id").innerHTML

("Id") Place HTML ID

There are different methods to extract data using javascript.

If you're unable to extract don't know use chat GPT for writing the code 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

The details from the OP are specific, you may want to reach out to support at support@automationanywhere.com to help troubleshoot. 

Reasons for not capturing the controls in the interface can be numerous. Using Javascript may help, though that adds complexity to the use case.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

The details from the OP are specific, you may want to reach out to support at support@automationanywhere.com to help troubleshoot. 

Reasons for not capturing the controls in the interface can be numerous. Using Javascript may help, though that adds complexity to the use case.

Hi Jon thanks for comment I resolved his issue I'll inform him to change status as solved ASAP 🤠