1. Login SAP
  2. run T-CODE
  3. get the data of certain countries
  4. export the data in .xlsx
  5. open the excel
  6. delete unnecessary columns 
  7. save the excel
  8. send the excel via email to PIC

Currently I stuck at step 4 where I want to go List > Export > Spreadsheet > save the file name with timestamp 

I tried to use the script recorder in SAP as well as the Scripting Tracker that I installed additionally. Both basically recorded the same field path as below:

session.findById("wndI0]/mbar/menua0]/menu03]/menu31]").select
session.findById("wndI1]/tbar10]/btn[0]").press

I have tried to input the field path for SAP: Export table one by one as in:

wnd<0]

wnd<0]/mbar

wnd<0]/mbar/menu/0]

wnd<0]/mbar/menu/0]/menun3]

wnd<0]/mbar/menu/0]/menun3]/menun1]

But it just prompted error ‘the session is not found’ or ‘the object is not found’.

Then I referred to How can export a report in SAP in a360 | Community (automationanywhere.com) to use the SAP: Click menu action.

I tried to use this path I got by using recorder, but no luck, showing the number 3 is not found.

Then I tried the path below but error persists.

3|1

3|1|1

3|1|1|4

3|1|1|4|1

3|1|1|4|1|1

I tried to use other actions like SAP: Click and SAP: Double click but unable to export as well.

Then I thought to use virtual key action Ctrl+Shift+F9 to save the local file. But then will stuck at the file name session as I’m not able to set the file name to timestamp_country.xlsx (last time they created the RPA bot with Brity and created the filename by using java script).

So in short, I reckon that the easiest way to export the table from SAP is by using the SAP: Export table but I couldn’t get the correct field path.

It will be much appreciated if anyone can assist on this.

Thanks!

Hi ,

You can use below key combination keystrokes.

ALT + E+A 

This will open the Select Spreadsheet dialog box, that you can capture using recorder.

Thanks

Balwant