Question

Excel Advanced save as command

• 7 February 2024
  • 9 replies

Badge +3

I have my CNIC stored in an excel sheet and i want to retrieve web data based on those CNIC numbers from a website called NECTA and i want to store the out in another Excel file how can i do that because i dont wanna use Excel Advanced save as a copy command so what else can i use to achieve the desired resuly

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

I have my CNIC stored in an excel sheet and i want to retrieve web data based on those CNIC numbers from a website called NECTA and i want to store the out in another Excel file how can i do that because i dont wanna use Excel Advanced save as a copy command so what else can i use to achieve the desired resuly

Hi @Kanwal Shah , You can capture the table→ store it in a DataTable→ write to file (using DataTable variable).

Badge +3

i used Excel advanced set cell command to store corresponding data in each cell like B column for ID, C column for names, D column for Province and so on and when i run the bot it is saving the output in the same file that i used as an input file but i want to save the output in a separate or new excel file i used the log to file command but it is not working can i used the excel advanced save as command wont it just create a copy of my input file but i dont want that i want a separate excel output file that will store my output data in it. which command should i use if i used excel set cell command before 

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

i used Excel advanced set cell command to store corresponding data in each cell like B column for ID, C column for names, D column for Province and so on and when i run the bot it is saving the output in the same file that i used as an input file but i want to save the output in a separate or new excel file i used the log to file command but it is not working can i used the excel advanced save as command wont it just create a copy of my input file but i dont want that i want a separate excel output file that will store my output data in it. which command should i use if i used excel set cell command before 

@Kanwal Shah, as you want to store in a separate file : You can use Excel Create workbook and store in that, it will be used to create a new file. Also you will have to create headers too for this as it is a new file.

Badge +3

@Zaid Chougle thankyou so much let me try this command

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

@Zaid Chougle thankyou so much let me try this command

Do let me know whether the solution worked or not

Badge +3

@Zaid Chougle  sure i will InshaAllah

Badge +3

@Zaid Chougle its not working out can i use excel Advanced save as a copy command?

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

@Zaid Chougle its not working out can i use excel Advanced save as a copy command?

Try it.

Badge +3

the create workbook command is not working