Question

Bot Games Collab Edition - Prep Work

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Here are the steps to getting the PixieBrix extension set up:

• Once the AARI page has loaded, click the user icon in the bottom left corner. In the pane that appears, click the "Get PixieBrix Extension" link to begin the extension installation process
  • Follow the 3 Step Process for Installing and Linking the ARRI Extensions/PixieBrix Extension in your browser

Note: Pixiebrix is working on a fix to enable the extension on CE, expected to have this fix by Dec 7 Wed during ET, we will post an update once it is fixed.

Once its set up, following the PB quick start guide is a great way to prepare for the games: https://docs.pixiebrix.com/quick-start-guide

12 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Users of our new community platform get the first glance at a special Bot Games Collab Edition event! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hey @arjun.meda !

After installing I believe its stuck / disabled on Connect your Control Room account

Can you please help me out over here.😅

Badge +1

Hey @arjun.meda !

After installing I believe its stuck / disabled on Connect your Control Room account

Can you please help me out over here.😅

same issue for me also

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hey, even have the same issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@arjun.meda 

Same issue for me as well.

Badge +1

facing same issue 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi All,

Thank you for pointing out the issue. Pixiebrix is working on a fix to enable the extension on CE, expected to have this fix by Dec 7 Wed during ET, we will post an update once it is fixed.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi All,

Thank you for pointing out the issue. Pixiebrix is working on a fix to enable the extension on CE, expected to have this fix by Dec 7 Wed during ET, we will post an update once it is fixed.

Thanks for the confirmation @arjun.meda 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

For those of you mentioning you got stuck on that step 3, you actually can work around that. 

1. Click on the PixieBrix extension in your browser - it will bring up a side panel
  2. Click the Options Button

3. Click “Integrations” on the left menu of the new page that appears

4. Click the “+ Add Integration” button in the top right corner
  5. Enter your Community Edition URL, Username, Password, and the Folder ID in which your target automation appears   

Badge +1

For those of you mentioning you got stuck on that step 3, you actually can work around that. 

1. Click on the PixieBrix extension in your browser - it will bring up a side panel

5. Enter your Community Edition URL, Username, Password, and the Folder ID in which your target automation appears   

I trieď doing this but does it really dont need the api key?

Badge +1

Users of our new community platform get the first glance at a special Bot Games Collab Edition event! 

@Micah.Smith there are issues with the trigger functionality when it’s triggering an event to run a bot in AA, if you tried for Hover on a element errors are logging. Please check that as well !!

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

I trieď doing this but does it really dont need the api key?

Read my instructions - “Enter your Community Edition URL, Username, Password, and the Folder ID in which your target automation appears“ - API key is only used outside of Community Edition as there are no API keys in CE.