Solved

AARI Forms Table Values

• 4 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +5

Is there a way to add pattern based validation(for example using regex) to particular columns in AARI forms.

I want to ensure that certain columns have data in a particular format before user is able to click submit button on the AARI form

icon

Best answer by Tamil Arasu10 4 April 2024, 10:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @khondoker ,

Please find the below,

I believe we can’t use the regex in the form (Table - AARI) itself. However, we can use the “Form Rules” to validate the data before user submit 

Badge +5

Is there a way to add pattern based validation(for example using regex) to particular columns in AARI forms.

I want to ensure that certain columns have data in a particular format before user is able to click submit button on the AARI form

Hi @Tamil Arasu10 appreciate your reply but I am facing issues with setting form rule for table columns. I have set particular rules for different columns (for example if column value starts with A then show warning). However these rules don't seem to work or come into effect when I load the form in a task bot. No matter what the table value is, there is no warning being showed.

I have tried with other various rules also, but they don't work on table columns whereas the same rule is working fine with non table fields.  Do you have any idea what the issue might be or were you able to get the table column rules to work?