Skip to main content

good day, I am trying connect to credential baul and i get the next message , someone know how i can give it solution?, thanks for your help

1. Check your credentials: Ensure that you're using the correct username, password, or any other credentials required to access the vault. Double-check for typos.

2. Verify connection settings: Confirm that you have the correct connection settings, such as the vault's URL, port, and any other configuration parameters.

3. Firewall and network issues: Check if there are any firewall or network restrictions that might be preventing your connection to the credential vault. Ensure that the necessary ports are open.

4. Error message analysis: If you have received a specific error message, analyze it for more information. Error messages often provide clues about what might be going wrong.

5. Documentation: Refer to the documentation of the credential vault or the software/application you're using to connect to it. It may contain troubleshooting steps or specific requirements.

6. Update software: Make sure that the software you are using to connect to the credential vault is up to date. Sometimes, compatibility issues can be resolved by updating to the latest version.

7. Contact support: If you are still unable to resolve the issue, consider reaching out to the support team of the credential vault or the software you are using. They may be able to provide specific guidance based on the details of the problem.

Hi @Elmer Arley Calderon Valencia,

There might have been a recent change in your network configuration or a new proxy might have been introduced. To address this, please execute the following command to reset the proxy settings, before that please work with your network team to confirm the same. 

To reset a proxy server using the Netsh.exe tool, you can:

1. Type "cmd" in the search field on the taskbar.
  2. Press Enter.
  3. In the Command Prompt window, type "netsh winhttp reset proxy".
  4. Press Enter.
  5. Restart the computer.