Solved

Automation Anywhere 360 Enterprise Edition Cloud Setup

• 24 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

What will be the exact steps to use the automation anywhere 360 enterprise edition cloud ? Should i download additional applications to use it? please help me

icon

Best answer by Syed Zaman Akhtar 28 December 2023, 15:19

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @ashutoshstark ,

system prerequisites based on your deployment model:

https://docs.automationanywhere.com/bundle/enterprise-v2019/page/enterprise-cloud/topics/aae-client/bot-creator/using-the-workbench/cloud-install.html

Please reach out the CSM in automation anywhere or you can create to the support ticket to get the more details about the cloud setup of A360.

Badge +1

Hey @Tamil Arasu10 

Thanks for the reply,

Actually I am new to this platform and know very little about the enterprise edition. My system is not meeting the Automation 360 On-Premises prerequisites so i want to use the Automation 360 Cloud . You have told me to reach out the CSM in automation anywhere, so i really don’t know what is CSM? and how to raise tickets ? can you please guide me how to do it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey @Tamil Arasu10 

Thanks for the reply,

Actually I am new to this platform and know very little about the enterprise edition. My system is not meeting the Automation 360 On-Premises prerequisites so i want to use the Automation 360 Cloud . You have told me to reach out the CSM in automation anywhere, so i really don’t know what is CSM? and how to raise tickets ? can you please guide me how to do it?

Hi @ashutoshstark ,

You can raise support ticket through below link.

Support

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey @Tamil Arasu10 

Thanks for the reply,

Hi @ashutoshstark ,

You can raise support ticket through below link.

Support

Also, reach out to their Sales team by filling out the below form.

Form

Badge +1

Hey @Padmakumar ,

Thanks for the support. i am going to fill the form.

Badge +3

What will be the exact steps to use the automation anywhere 360 enterprise edition cloud ? Should i download additional applications to use it? please help me

After successfully procuring the necessary licenses, you'll find that the enterprise edition offers a user experience remarkably similar to that of the community edition. However, it's important to note that the enterprise edition comes with a significantly expanded set of features compared to the community edition. This includes enhanced functionalities that are particularly valuable for larger, more complex organizational needs. You also have to reinstall the bot agent.

For the procurement procedure you can directly reach out to the sales team through linkedIn.
Sales team works proactively on their part.