Skip to main content

Hi.

I’m using automation anywhere.

When I try to capture a INPUT using the Recorder for some reason looks like it moves o simply recognize the control lower.

The funny part is that just happen in one server, when I tested in my end it works fine, when I tested in the QA server, It also work fine but It’s deploy in productive I got this error.

During the execution everything goes fine but when the control is reach and the robot sends a backspace something happen that make it lost focus and the value is not updated.

Check your windows “Zoom” settings on view to see if they’ve been adjusted…can’t tell if this is in a web browser, but I’ve seen Similar issues if chrome is zoomed in

Hi, 

I’ve tried as you recommend but It didn’t work.

Also I found a similar suggestion in the follow post : How do I resolve Recorder > Capture not recognizing text boxes? | Community (automationanywhere.com)

The zoom is 100% and the resolution I set it as recommend in the post.

I’am working with Microsoft Edge Brower . Versión 116.0.1938.54 (Compilación oficial) (64 bits), Windows Server 2019 STD

Any other suggestion ? 

Is there a way to compere both environments?

@christian.romero  : please check the desktop resolution and browser zoom percentage as well.

@christian.romero 

Add an action to identify if screen resolution is causing the issue,

In Powershell:

(Get-WmiObject -Class Win32_VideoController).VideoModeDescription;

in a web browser:

Let us know yoru feedback,

Regards