Skip to main content
Question

what is the best thing to do if the client forgot their credentials in Apeople.. what would be the correct recommendation for this,

what is the best thing to do if the client forgot their credentials in Apeople.. what would be the correct recommendation for this,

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @marie mondoy​ ,

Can you reset your password using Forgot Password feature?

how long would it take to resolve the issue,, as the time keeps running and their license will expire soon, so they want to have an account ASAP. Thank you

Email used is from an employee who was long resigned. they no longer have access to it. can we create another account that is linked to their licensed?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @marie mondoy​ ,

Mybad i thought you are asking for Old Account Data migration like ( Certifications etc ) so have asked to send an email to above ID.

I Understand its License.. i'd recommend connecting to your PEM Or CSM for quick resolution.

or

Open a support ticket with AA using below link

https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/support/p>

if you don't have access to the above link, Send an email to AA Support team "apeopleopsteam@automationanywhere.com" to get the access.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @marie mondoy​ ,

Drop an email to "learning@automationanywhere.com" with old email id and request them to transfer the data to new email id (which is in working state).

please assist me on creating ticket on their behalf

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Welcome @marie mondoy​ 

having error in this line

imageimage

already created ticket thanks