Question

Unable to create Workbook in Google sheet

• 15 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

Hello,

I want to create a workbook in Google Sheet. 

I have successfully connect to google sheet but i have a null error. 

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@helenemamou 

Cause

What happens when initiating the session to connect to Google Sheet?

• When the Google Sheet session is created using the Client ID and Client Secret, a file, named 'StoredCredential', gets created at the location C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\AutomationAnywhere\G-SuiteAuth\TJceB1n-l8ZShpG2uNaVeZyuRRkwkmlwhI1i3hsPmdU folder. 
  • This file stores the information for the ID and Secret and will be used as a Cache upon the subsequent connection to Gsuite. 

Cause of the Issue:

• If the Client ID or Client Secret is either changed or incorrect, the error will be encountered as the file 'StoredCredential' holds the former values and does not get refreshed. 

Note: The hexadecimal path within the folder location is subject to change according to the machine. 

Resolution/Workaround

Steps to resolve: 
i. Navigate to the folder C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\AutomationAnywhere on the Bot Agent machine. 
ii. Take the backup of the folder Gsuite-Auth and delete it. 
iii. Run the bot again. This will re-create the Gsuite-Auth folder with the new Client ID and Secret. 

Badge +4

Hi, 

I succesfully connect to Google Sheet. 

I did this workaround but still same error. I can use other action of Google Sheet like “Open Spreadsheet” and “Write from data table”

Badge +4

Hello @Ramesh it is a knowed bug and i will be adress on release 28