Solved

Unable to access apeople community page

• 12 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

i am unable to access apeople community page when i am trying to find articles related to error. it keeps showing the page requires to login. but even after login i still don’t have access.

It shows 2 types of messages - 

icon

Best answer by allison.able 12 December 2022, 16:26

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Dear @Anoushka 5074,

Please create a new post and publish your error in AA community you will find your solution. What type of Error you are facing? 

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Anoushka 5074 ,

Access to Apeople forum and older stuff is restricted as the forum has been shifted to the all-new Pathfinder community. 

Feel free to post all the Technical or Product related concerns here.

Badge +2

i have trying to see previous articles posted on apeople community but every post i click on says that i don’t have access and should contact administrator for access. i am not able to see any articles which discuss the resolutions of problem previously seen by other developers 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

i have trying to see previous articles posted on apeople community but every post i click on says that i don’t have access and should contact administrator for access. i am not able to see any articles which discuss the resolutions of problem previously seen by other developers 

Dear @Anoushka 5074,

As @Padmakumar said Access to Apeople forum is restricted, you don't find any query or solution,

Please place an exception you are facing at Pathfinder community.

Regards,

Badge +2

Hi @Zaibi,

I have placed the screen shot of the error in pathfinder community as well

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hello @Anoushka 5074 - it is so great to meet you!  

To clarify, you are receiving two different errors for two different types of content. 

• A-People Error 
    • A-People is now our customer Support Portal - if you receive an error from this page, you are attempting to access a knowledge base resource that is only accessible by our customers and partners. If you are a customer, please be sure to login with your customer account credentials to access these insights. 
  • Pathfinder Community Page 
    • If you receive this error especially after completing a Google Search, you are more than likely attempting to access a post that has been removed from the community. As part of our move to the new Pathfinder Community, a content clean up effort was completed to address the evolution of our product. We appreciate your patience as search engines catch up to these updates. 

As was shared, if you are not able to find the answer to your question, please do share it in one of our new forums.