Solved

Regarding maintenance of SQL Server (DB) in A360 control room

• 3 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +6

hello everyone 
This is nobuhiro yane.

When I installed the A360 control room, I also installed the DB SqlServer.

Is there any regular maintenance work to be done on this SQL Server, such as deleting data?
For example, I'm guessing that accessibility history logs and audit logs continue to store data in SQL Server, causing failures.

Please tell me when it was someone you know.
*We predict that someday the control room will stop due to SQL Server capacity being overwhelmed.

icon

Best answer by Tamil Arasu10 3 February 2024, 16:34

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @nobuhiro yane ,

Some common maintenance tasks that you might want to consider for your SQL Server installation

Please find the below ,

Backup and Restore:

• Regularly backup your databases to prevent data loss in case of hardware failure, human error, or other issues.
  • Test the restore process periodically to ensure you can recover data when needed

Purging Old Data:

• If your application generates a significant amount of data over time, consider purging or archiving old data to prevent the database from growing uncontrollably.
  • This is particularly important for log tables, audit logs, and historical data

Monitoring Disk Space:

• Regularly monitor disk space to ensure you have sufficient space for database growth.
  • Implementing a proactive approach to disk space management helps avoid unexpected outages

Capacity Planning:

• Regularly review and plan for the future capacity needs of your SQL Server.
  • Implement scalability measures as needed

Badge +6

Hello @Tamil Arasu10 

I am nobuhiro yane

Please let me know if you know.
Does AA's control room know what data specifically is stored in SQLserver?
For example, which tables have bot information, queue information, and activity history.

I predict that there will probably be manual maintenance tasks such as deleting data on the SQL Server side in the future.

thank you