Skip to main content

I am trying to capture a web table and save the table contents to a variable. The capture is only capturing the first 36 rows of information when there are more rows than that. I am not sure how to get the recorder to capture the entire contents of the web table. Any advice is appreciated.

Hey,

Can you please share the screenshot of the table as well as the captured action.

Please select only the xPath after capturing and then test whether the table is getting extracted or not.

Does the table contain multiple pages?

Please select only the xPath after capturing and then test whether the table is getting extracted or not.

The entire table is not exctraced when I only select the xPath. I have the same results. Only the first 36 rows are extracted.

Does the table contain multiple pages?

The table does not contain page links that you can navigate the list with. There are no page controls on the site or table.

@SAdams Can you try with other recorders and check the result. Let me know if it helps.

Even i used to face same i tried with all options and somehow one of the options gave required output.