Question

Recorder: Capture action inside the "try" block taking lots of wait time than usual wait time given in the action.

Hi All,

Recorder: Capture action inside the "try" block taking lots of wait time than usual wait time given in the action.  (Automation 360)

Can anyone explain why and how to mitigate this ?

6 replies

@Akash Malapur​  You simply try a try catch block . in that case also, inside catch block it will try for several seconds.

Inside try it will execute. but if it is going in catch block, it will retry for somtime.

You can reduce the time inside the recorder action property.

You can try with Object exist / window exists in If.

Usually, it takes some time inside the try block.

Hi @AJISHA P​ ,

Thanks for the response.

Actually, I have 5 seconds in that action, but it takes 35+ seconds to fail.

"Usually, it takes some time inside the try block.", Oh, is it? - Why is it so? In V11, the error handler was not used to wait, it would throw an error as soon the wait time of the object clone is over.

I have removed the catch block and tried by reading in apeople community but no improvement still took the same wait.

I guess using "If" with object properties is the solution. Let me know if there are any other ways.

Thank you!

i have the same issue. i want to capture text inside a text box. it is taking too much time to get the text. because of that, the entire process efficiency is loosed. Let me know if you have found a solution for that. I'm using Automation 360 Enterprise edition.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hello @Akash Malapur​, Please try using latest Recorder package version 2.7.3 and let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Sagar Ahir