Skip to main content

Unlocking the full potential of language models hinges on mastering prompt engineering. With this skill, you gain the ability to shape and guide model output, transforming it from mere text generation to a powerful tool for specific tasks.

By crafting well-designed prompts, you can elicit accurate and contextually relevant responses. Prompt engineering allows you to control the system's behavior, fine-tuning it to align with your desired outcomes. It empowers you to create personalized user experiences, build chatbots with enhanced capabilities, and develop applications that leverage the power of language models effectively.

In a world increasingly driven by AI, mastering prompt engineering is essential for harnessing the true power of these language models.

Let’s get together and share the best resources we have come across to learn prompt engineering and everything around LLMs, so that we can identify newer use cases to automate.

Here are the 3 resources I would like to share. 

1. ChatGPT Prompt Engineering for Developers by DeepLearning.AI in partnership with OpenAI

2. OpenAI Cookbook: The OpenAI Cookbook is a collection of practical guides and code examples that cover various aspects of working with language models. It includes recipes related to prompt engineering, showcasing different approaches and strategies.

3. Prompt Engineering for ChatGPT  offered by Vanderbilt University on Coursera.

Any other resources you would like to share, please let us know in the comments section.

I really have liked the DeepLearning.ai one so far. I haven’t finished it yet, but I like that it’s all exercise driven and that Jupyter notebooks are provided along the way.

I’ve also heard good things about Prompt Engineering+: Master Speaking To AI - its only 36 minutes (and free) - so may be a good one if you only have a short amount of time to commit to learning.