Skip to main content

I'm having an issue trying to complete the learning path Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional (Automation 360) certification

I can't finish the course "Automating Business Processes Using Automation 360 AISense", and consequently, I can't take the certification test

Can I do something to fix this?

Hi @arihelsecron ,

Can you please send an email to learning@automationanywhere.com . Do not forget to mention your AAU login email ID in the email. the support team will the check the status and help you accordingly.

I'm having an issue trying to complete the learning path Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional (Automation 360) certification

I can't finish the course "Automating Business Processes Using Automation 360 AISense", and consequently, I can't take the certification test

samething is happening with me

samething is happening with me

try to logoff and, open in another browser

it worked for me