Skip to main content
Question

Preprocessing issue found. I'm Attaching the error image. Please help me here. I'm working on Hover Activity to select the option from the hover dropdown list.

• 20 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Preprocessing issue found.

In Practice: We A360-PreProcessingErrorfound an issue that prevents the bot from running.

Duplicate key Recorder (attempted merging values com.automationanywhere.compiler.model.packages.PackageInfo@7221da79 and com.automationanywhere.compiler.model.packages.PackageInfo@64f39ba8)

Code: preprocessing.failure

I'm Attaching the error image. Please help me here.

I'm working on Hover Activity to select the option from the hover dropdown list.

I'm Attaching the error image. Please help me here.

I'm working on Hover Activity to select the option from the hover dropdown list.

@

TADIKALA_SHAIK_MOHAMMAD_ALi@cat.com : we kindly request you reach out to us via support request to address this issue.

Support email : support@automationanywhere.com

It might be that it has got confused over package versions for some reason (though I have never seen that error message.

It may be worth trying some of the following the following, but it is no guarantee of success

• Click the 3 dots by the Debug button and see what versions of the package you are using. If not the default try changing to the default.
  • Try starting a fresh new bot in case the problem is in Control Room (as the comiling id done on Control Room so the error may be from that
    • Perhaps try that again after some of the steps below
  • Stop the Automation Anywhere Bot Agent service and start it again
  • Clear the global cache
    • Stop the Automation Anywhere Bot Agent service
    • clear out C:\ProgramData\AutomationAnywhere\GlobalCache
    • Start the Bot Agent Service again
  • Try a clean re-install of the bot agent
    • uninstall the Bot Agent
    • Clear all Automation Anywhere folders (e.g. in Program files, ProgramData and the AA one in c:\users\username\AppData\AA
    • Reinstall the bot agent and connect to Control Room, making sure you are installing the latest