Question

Not getting my Master certification

Hi,

I completed my task of submitting the bots with an overall score of 85%. But the Automation Anywhere Certified Master RPA Professional (Automation 360) - 2022 course, it still shows as score pending. 

I haven't received my certification either. When I click on 'Continue' it just takes me back to the course homepage.

Anyone has had a similar experience? I'd like to get my hands on that certificate ASAP... worked hard for it

Thanks for any tips

**Update**

Now when I login to the autograder website, I get the following message "You already completed the Master Certification.

If you did not, try to log in again in a few minutes.

If you continue to experience difficulties, contact Learning Support for assistance"

Attaching the new grader screenshot too here.

15 replies

@Stevin Sebastian​  

Please Share your issue in learning@automationanywhere.com.

They are creating seprate ticket for your issue. 

I'm facing the same issue as you. It is still showing "score pending". Anyone facing this issue as well?

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @Stevin Sebastian​ ,

Thank you for writing to us,

We would like to inform you that all Training Certification/E-Learning requests are handled by our Training department as we do not have access to our training team portal.

So, we recommend you kindly drop an email to learning@automationanywhere.com. Upon request, our Training Team will be able to address your request within 3 business days

Hi Sahana,

Thank you for your reply. I did mail the learning team at the above mentioned mail address on 31st of Aug. i am yet to receive a reply.

Regards

Stevin

I did mail them and a ticket was created with an automated mail. But no reply after that.​

Yes, exactly... But in the autograder it shows as completed.

Confusing

Hi Team,

I am facing same issue. Score is showing in pending state but I got 83% score after BOTs submission. Pls find the attachment for reference.

In AA university website, the completion percentage is showing as 83%. Pls guide me.

Also, I sent email to learning@automationanywhere.com. Pls let us know in case if the problem got fixed for any one?

Same case happened to me. Did it get resolved. If resolved please help.

Hi Steve,

I got AA Master Certificate this morning. AA team updated the completion percentage to 100% in AA university for Master Certification.

@Stevin Sebastian​ - Pls drop an email to learning@automationanywhere.com.with all your screenshots. They responded me so fast

Thanks AA team for Help

No Param, not resolved yet. Please refer to @Hema Vamsi Vineeth Burle​ 's answer. His issue has been resolved.

That is great news, congrats!

Hoping they'll update mine too soon.

Great Congratulations.😀

Update - Finally got my certificate!

Thanks @learning@automationanywhere team.

Hi Team,

I am also facing the same issue. The score is showing in the pending state but I got 86% score. But the Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional (Automation 360) - 2022 course, still shows as a score pending. 

I haven't received my certification either.

Also, I sent an email to learning@automationanywhere.com. I Have the automated reply request has been created but no response from them. Is anyone facing the same issue?

Hi Uday,

They will eventually reply. It took me about a week after I raised the ticket to get the certificate.

Regards

Stevin​