Skip to main content

Can somebody help me?

I started a few days ago in AA and I need to find a way to create a 'keystrokes condition.'

For example, today is day 4, so I want to press [tab] 4 times. If it were day 5, I would need to press 5 times...

Can somebody help me?

Hi @Caiã Konai ,

You can achieve this using just 4 commands.

1. Use “To String” command of the “Datetime” package and extract the current date. You can use the following configurations. This will give you the current date in Sting variable type
  2. You will have to convert the string variable into the number variable. You can use “To number” command from the String Package and convert the string to number.
  3. Next, use loop command and iterate it for n time. The value for Time will be the number variable from the 2nd step.
  4. Inside the loop you can then use the Keystroke command for TAB.

Hope this will help!

Hi @Caiã Konai ,

You can achieve this using just 4 commands.

1. Use “To String” command of the “Datetime” package and extract the current date. You can use the following configurations. This will give you the current date in Sting variable type
  2. You will have to convert the string variable into the number variable. You can use “To number” command from the String Package and convert the string to number.
  3. Next, use loop command and iterate it for n time. The value for Time will be the number variable from the 2nd step.
  4. Inside the loop you can then use the Keystroke command for TAB.

Hope this will help!

Thank you, Abhay!

It helped me a lot! I have more experience with the Python language, so I found another way using a Python function... Another question: what if I want to retrieve yesterday? I tried to put -1 when I converted the string to a number, but it didn't work...

Hi @Caiã Konai,

Great! well you can achieve this in fewer commands too. For sure you’ll figure that out as you use the platform more. Now, if you want to reduce a day from the current day then you can use “Subtract” command from Datetime package. The output will be the Datetime variable which you can convert to string using our previous command of converting the date to string.

Hi @Caiã Konai,

Great! well you can achieve this in fewer commands too. For sure you’ll figure that out as you use the platform more. Now, if you want to reduce a day from the current day then you can use “Subtract” command from Datetime package. The output will be the Datetime variable which you can convert to string using our previous command of converting the date to string.

Wow!

Thank you so much! Have a nice one!