Skip to main content

Hi Team,

can anyone help me here to see what are the key is available to mapping the variable for different types of commands. If passible any DOC is available kindly share link to me. 

Ex:"emailNoOfAttachments”

Regards,

Sumanth

HI @sumanth.v,

You can find few keys for the email action from below document.

Email Dictionary

@Abhay Naik  Thanks 

Hi @sumanth.v ,

You can create Dictionary Variable and assign values to key-value pairs as per your requirements. But there are some Dictionary keys like the Email Dictionary & File Dictionary (keys are: name & extension) which are already defined by A360.

Hello @sumanth.v 

You can use a loop to iterate through the dictionary variable and retrieve the key or values as below and store them in a sample string and display them in a message box or add it to a list variable later:

Hope it helps

Hello @sumanth.v 

You can use a loop to iterate through the dictionary variable and retrieve the key or values as below and store them in a sample string and display them in a message box or add it to a list variable later:

Hope it helps

I want to get the “Key” while looping. While looping I am able to select for each key in Dictionary and there is no way I can get the the current key for which the value is being fetched in the loop. Any guide?

E.g. For a custom dictionary, I have the key and value say for Key “1” I have a value “2” While looping for each key in dictionary I can get the value “2” but I also want to get the Key that is “1”. 

Edit : My understanding was wrong, The “Assign The current value” gives the Key. solved