Question

IT Bricks > Automation Anywhere\System file not found in repository in PUBLIC workspace

• 29 June 2022
  • 4 replies

I'm trying to follow the IT Bricks bot training and I get this issue when trying to do the record action... Not sure how to fix this issue? I downloaded the software today 06/29/2022. It says the bot agent version is 21.210 if that helps. Community Edition...

When I hit refresh as instructed in the demo I get this error message. Here is what the dropdown looks like in the right pane (see image)

Thanks in advance.

4 replies

Hi, do you find a solution for this problem?

@Jassir Vilcanqui​ 

Hey, I haven't yet figured out a solution to this problem. Not sure why the recorder capture functionality does not work as expected? I have full admin rights on my computer and did a fresh install earlier in the day before beginning this training.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Matthew Mickle​ 

I hope you are doing well.

A mostly similar issue is related to the system/network and once you restart the system it is resolved automatically.

If you are still facing an issue then please create a support case

How to create a support case :

https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/article/How-to-create-a-support-case-in-service-cloud/p>

if you don't have access to the above link, email the AA Support team "apeopleopsteam@automationanywhere.com" to get the access.

Hey @Arpit Kadia​ -

Thanks so much for following up. Not sure what happened with the software or my individual system, but this issue resolved itself after a few days. (Please note I did multiple restarts and reinstalls and they did not fix the issue). I just logged in about 2 or 3 days later and everything worked fine....