Skip to main content

I'm currently working on document automation for invoice processing in enterprise edition. I've successfully completed the extraction step, but I'm encountering an issue when attempting to download a CSV file in the next step.

The error message I'm receiving is: "DW_DOWNLOAD_FAILED - Bot deployment / download failed. Please check activity/audit logs for error details."

I've verified that the file path is correct, and permissions seem to be set up properly. However, I'm still facing this issue consistently.

Could anyone please provide insights or suggestions on what might be causing this error and how to troubleshoot it effectively?

Have you checked the Audit log for the details?

I'm currently working on document automation for invoice processing in enterprise edition. I've successfully completed the extraction step, but I'm encountering an issue when attempting to download a CSV file in the next step.

The error message I'm receiving is: "DW_DOWNLOAD_FAILED - Bot deployment / download failed. Please check activity/audit logs for error details."

I've verified that the file path is correct scribd downloader ppt, and permissions seem to be set up properly. However, I'm still facing this issue consistently.

Could anyone please provide insights or suggestions on what might be causing this error and how to troubleshoot it effectively?

Hi,

It sounds like you've made good progress with your document automation, but this download error can be tricky. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Check Logs: Review the activity/audit logs for specific error details.
  2. File Path: Double-check the file path for any typos and ensure it's accessible.
  3. Permissions: Verify that the bot has the necessary read/write permissions.
  4. Storage Space: Ensure there is enough storage space in the destination directory.
  5. Bot Configuration: Check the bot’s configuration settings.
  6. Network Issues: Look for any network issues that might be causing the problem.
  7. Re-deploy: Try updating or redeploying the bot.

If the issue persists, contact the support team for further assistance.