Question

Issue with click actions in chrome browser

• 10 January 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge +5

I have a bot built with chrome browser. It works fine on my laptop. But when I run in the Virtual Machine it doesn't perform any click action. I tried to re-install the plugins still the issue persists. 

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Ruhee 2655 

Can you check the resolution in VM is same as that of your laptop or maximize the window before clicking on the buttons.

Badge +5

@ChanduMohammad Yes I did check the resolution it’s the same as in my laptop. The Bot was running fine until yesterday. This has suddenly shown this issue. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Ruhee 2655 

Can you check the properties of this button may be it could have changed. Recapture the button element and just select DOMXPath property from Object Properties and give a try

Badge +5

@ChanduMohammad Checked the properties its the same. Recaptured them still its not performing click. In my Pc its does with the same. Is there something i need to change in the cache or settings?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Ruhee 2655  are you having issue in attended mode or un-attended mode ?

did you try to remove and install AA plugin in chrome browser ?

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hello @Ruhee 2655 

Can you create domxpath for the places where you want to click? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Ruhee 2655 ,

If you are 100% certain that the DOMXpath is accurate, then you can try switching the click type from left click → run in background.

If the element at least gets highlighted with the background operation, you can add a 2-3 second delay and send an Enter keystroke to get the job done.

If that doesn’t work, then you might have run JS using the Browser Action.

Kind Regards,
Ashwin A.K