Question

Issue with AI Sense - "An internal error occurred in the recorder. Please stop recording and try again.

• 4 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

I've been encountering a persistent issue while using AI Sense in Automation Anywhere. Whenever I attempt to record an action, the following error message appears: "An internal error occurred in the recorder. Please stop recording and try again."

I've already tried restarting my computer, but the issue persists. Could anyone provide insights or solutions to resolve this problem? Any advice or troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @ishii_hiroyuki ,

Can you please change the recorder package version and give it try. 

Also, please check out the link

https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/article/Recorder-has-experienced-an-internal-error-Please-stop-recording-and-try-again

Badge +1

Hello,

Thank you for your previous suggestions regarding my issue with AI Sense in Automation Anywhere. I've attempted to change the recorder package version as advised, but unfortunately, the issue persists. Additionally, I am unable to access the provided URL as it states, "You are not authorized to access this page, kindly reach out to your Account Executive / Company Administrator to enable access."

Given these circumstances, could you please suggest any alternative solutions or troubleshooting tips to resolve this problem? Any further assistance or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.