Question

Issue with A360 (on-premise) installation

Hi All, 

I'm facing the below error while trying to install Automation360 (on-premise) . Any help/ thoughts would be really helpful

Note: I have already installed the MS SQL 2019 express edition and configured TCP/ IP with port 1433. 

Error logged as below

1: ElasticsearchCertStore: Returned error "C:\Program Files\Automation Anywhere\Automation360\jdk11\bin\java.exe", -Dext.properties.dir=.\config -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=.\pki\trust\store.ks -Dlog4j.configurationFile=.\config\log4j2.xml -cp kernel.jar com.automationanywhere.elasticsearch.util.ESInstallerUtil -store "C:\Program Files\Automation Anywhere\Automation360" ********** localhost, Return Result (-1) 

CustomAction ElasticSearchCertProcess returned actual error code 1602 (note this may not be 100% accurate if translation happened inside sandbox)

Thanks in advance,

AK

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@Ananthakrishnan K​ Sorry for the typo. The password should not have special characters.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hello @Ananthakrishnan K​  Ensure that the Elastic search password does to have any special characters.

Please refer to this article for details.

https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/article/A360-Control-Room-Installation-Issue-Error-storing-elasticsearch-certificate-to-database/

Hi @Sajith Sudhakaran​,

Yes, the password does have special character. The link you shared isn't accessible. Can you please share an alternate link?

Thanks,

AK​

Thanks Sajith, it's working

Badge

Hi Team,

As I'm getting same error while trying to install new version v.28 on-premises. 

I've checked the password which I've followed as per the article, but still getting same error, can you please suggest.

Regards

Syed Rise