Skip to main content

Say i am running a bot in unattended mode using user X
the user does not have default running device rather it is using a device pool

there is only 2 device on the device pool but the account for the device are different ex
Device A , user First, password One
Device B, user Second, password Two

is is possible to set up the device login credentials so it can be deployed to both the device or is it a MUST for the devices to have the same user and password in this case?

@David Jansen  you are good with two different users on two machines, make sure you have required roles and permission to run the bot..

Apart from that there is no issue to run the bot on both machines.

@David Jansen  you are good with two different users on two machines, make sure you have required roles and permission to run the bot..

Apart from that there is no issue to run the bot on both machines.

Hi @rbkadiyam,

First, thank you for answering
However i am baffled as to how this is done can you explain to me in detail?

As far as i know when we tried to  deploy an unattended mode we will need to set up the Device Login Credential ex:
User : Test
Password : Test123

if i set the Device Login Credential with “User: Test” and “Password: Test12” this would lead to either unable to auto login/other message that indicates that the credential is wrong.

However i am running the bot in device pool with 2 devices with different user account. Say that the accounts is like this:

Account 1
Password : Test123

Account 2
Password : Test1234

If i set it with the first Account Credential won’t it failed to autologin to the second account?
I have checked and successful in running the bot in both device, it just that i need to change the Login Credential to match it with the device i’m using

Thanks