Skip to main content

Hallo,

I’ve got an AA360 v.24 on-prem installed and working.

Is there a possibility to install new AA 360 Control Room (same or newer revision) using existing database (or back’up on another server) and existing repository?

My goal is to save current setup, users, credential and bots.

I’ve already tried a fresh instalation with existing database but I’ve got a “Bad Gateway” message when trying to login to CR. There are several errors in WebCR.log on CR machine - most of them Elastic Search failure.

What is the right procedure for such an installation or where should I look for,

greetings

Michal

Hi @MichalTurek,

Ensure you are on one of the previous three releases from the latest release (on an n−3 release, where n refers to the latest release).

For example, to update to Automation 360 v.21 release, you must be on the v.20, v.19, or v.18 release. However, to update from v.15 to Automation 360 v.21 release, you must first update to v.18 release and then update to Automation 360 v.21 release. In the second scenario, ensure you perform the backup of v.15 data before you update to v.18, and then back up v.18 data before you update to v.21.

Regarding the bad gateway error, lets try this:

Change the service Startup type to "Automatic (Delayed Start)" for the below Control Room services and then reboot the Control Room server nodes.

Automation Anywhere Control Room Service.
Automation Anywhere Control Room Bot Compiler Service.

Hallo, little update, I Finally managed to get it work.

I reprised  the instalation process (with the same CR revision) and it worked, but I lack of audit lock and CR metrics:

How to restore the data or how to prevent it before the instalation of new CR?

greetings

Michal

I reprised  the instalation process (with the same CR revision) and it worked, but I lack of audit lock and CR metrics:

greetings

Michal

Hi @MichalTurek ,

Can you check the status of your CR Database?

greetings

Michal

Hi @MichalTurek ,

Can you check the status of your CR Database?

Hi @Padmakumar What Do You mean by DB status?

DB is up, instalation went ok, what else to check?