Skip to main content
Question

I am using trial version which is under my account for development. However, there is a official license on client end. I wonder is my development project can swap to client environment or I need redo on official license?

• 29 March 2022
  • 5 replies

I am using trial version which is under my account for development. However, there is a official license on client end. I wonder is my development project can swap to client environment or I need redo on official license?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Shu Hui Pang​ ,

Before your trail version gets expire, export your bots from Trail CR and import in your official licensed CR and continue working from there to avoid any surprise issues.

But I thought Community version and Trial version don't have the lisense to export/import bots right? And I didn't find "expot bot" button in my CR

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Aiden Wang​ ,

If you are using Community Edition then you cannot export the bots, you need to recreate them in your Enterprise CR. Trail CR is bit different wherein for a particular period of time you can get complete enterprise level features so i have suggested to export the bots to avoid rework.

Hi @ChanduMohammad S​ ,

I unable to find export/import in my trial version too. Can you please guide me if you know where to get in trial version? It seem like most of the advance features are not available in trial version.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Shu Hui Pang​ ,

Please get in touch with your CR Admin for getting the permissions to export or import.