Question

I am trying to run the bot but it's stuck in Download dependency, my internet connection is good and the bot agent is also connected but still facing the issue.

• 1 February 2022
  • 5 replies

A360_DelayIssue

5 replies

@Ashwin A.K​ 

I tried that step but it didn't work. Just now I have selected the pre-load packages. I will try to run the bot after 15 mins.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Shashi Bhushan Raj​ ,

Could you try Restarting the Bot Agent and try again?

Ctrl+Shift+Esc -> Services -> Automation Anywhere Bot Agent -> Restart

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Shashi Bhushan Raj​ ,

Checkout below KB for resolution,

https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/article/A360-Bot-execution-stuck-at-Downloading-dependencies-stage/p>

If this is not helping you, I'd recommend opening a support ticket with AA using below link

https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/support/p>

if you don't have access to the above link, Send an email to AA Support team "apeopleopsteam@automationanywhere.com" to get the access.

Hey @Shashi Bhushan Raj​, I've had this happen to me multiple times before and this usually happens to me when the bot file is corrupted. The weird thing is that while the file might be corrupted for you, it might not be corrupted for other people in your network.

What I did to fix the problem was:

1. Check-in bot to public repository
  2. Get another person in the network to clone the bot
  3. Delete the bot file you have in your private repository
  4. Delete the corrupted bot file (not the clone) in the public repository
  5. Check-in the clone into your private repository

Basically you have to replace the old corrupted file with a new, not corrupted, clone file. These steps usually work better with the help of another person but it may still work by yourself. Hope this helps!

Hi,

do we need internet connection in "Downloading Dependencies"?

unfortunately my dev station restrict the access to internet so I was just wondering if it is required

thank you