Skip to main content

Hi developers,

I have been working as UiPath developer and switched to AA.

I want to extract all div elements (innerText) as a List and then loop over it.

The alike functionality is given in UiPath as Find Children activity.

How can I achieve the same in AA360?

Thanks

Hi @aakash 2100 ,

Could you please share the screenshot of this Web page and the also highlight the elements which you need to loop through?

Hi,

From linkedin, I want to extract all Author post content loaded in DOM after scrolling.

Or probably, I need to extract whole post Div and while looping, I can extract name, date, post content etc..

Hi,

From linkedin, I want to extract all Author post content loaded in DOM after scrolling.

Or probably, I need to extract whole post Div and while looping, I can extract name, date, post content etc..

Have you tried using the Get All Children values?

Hi @aakash 2100 ,

Please find the below,

After capturing the object, specify the action for the bot to do to the object at runtime.

Get all children names: retrieves the names of all the child elements of the captured control.

The child elements are the elements or controls that are available under the parent control and are only visible when you use spy tools like AccChecker

Get all children values: retrieves the values of all the child elements of the captured control.

You mean in capture action??

If yes, the capture will output only an element in an string varialbe??

I want all elements as List.

If yes, the capture will output only an element in an string varialbe??

I want all elements as List.

Get All children values will save the result into a List variable only.

Yes, Capture Action.

If yes, the capture will output only an element in an string variable??

For getting the Children Names/Values, you can store it as List.

Ohhhhh, got it guys,

Thank you so much for your help.

There was a problem at line 6

This may be due to the following reason: The input entered in 'sourceString' is incorrect. Location: Auction Sniper final (line 6)

To continue, edit the bot and fix the error. Then, try again. If you continue to see this message, please contact your system administrator.

Code: bot.execution.error 

can u plz help me i unable to do it (auction sniper) automation