Skip to main content
Question

Handling dynamic web page header

• 4 August 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I am extracting words from a document and using https://www.thesaurus.com/ to get their synonyms. While I type the word in search bar and try to extract the synonym, I am getting the error “Unable to find LINK. Search Criteria did not match.” I am getting the output only for the word in which I am doing the record and capture, but not for other words. I have tried capturing the synonym word using different modes of record capture, the browser link is also having wild card. So I don't know what the issue is. I have attached the code in screenshot. Can someone help me? Thanks

Regards,

Bala

Dear @Balasamaran ,

In please of text present in innerHTML, add * and then test

Dear @Balasamaran ,

In please of text present in innerHTML, add * and then test

HI @Zaid Chougle ,

I tried that, still getting same error. Pls see attached screenshot. It seems it has something to do with the attribute  ‘Control Type” which has the value ‘Link’. Not sure what needs to be changed here. I have tried it in UiPath and it works fine without any issues. 

Regards,

Bala

@Balasamaran , please check the DOMX Path attribute and uncheck all of it, before that please manually check multiple time using that same xPath with the help of Inspect element whether some changes needs to be done or not.

@Zaid Chougle , Hi, I have unchecked all of them. Only the properties in the screenshot here are enabled. Still it is not reading the text. 

Regards

@Zaid Chougle , Hi, I have unchecked all of them. Only the properties in the screenshot here are enabled. Still it is not reading the text. 

Regards

Please add xPath and then test