Question

Feedback on Automation Anywhere University - Share your Experience!

• 22 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

We’re leaning into what our customers need from us in through training and enablement at Automation Anywhere.

Good, bad, indifferent - I want to hear about your experience with Automation Anywhere University and more broadly, your journey in learning how to use Automation Anywhere. 

What has helped you learn the most?

What learning style has best helped you get up to speed quickly on new topics?

What did you like/not like about going through AAU materials?

100% Just trying to understand feedback from our Pathfinder Community so all future content we create can be as effective as possible in helping you accelerate in your learning.

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

HI @Micah.Smith ,

i have started my automation journey in September 2021 and first i used the content provided by AAU.

Also enjoyed the content of your YouTube channel. After i got my certificate from AA i was looking at the #Botgames solutions from season 1 which i found really interesting. Then challenged myself with the AA challenges page to learn and try how to get these ones done. When #Botgames season 2 and 3 was launched i participated also in these two and watched the solutions afterwards to check what you or @arjun.meda did different. So this helped me a lot on my journey so far.

Regards

Marc