Question

Events will not reconcile

• 25 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +7

I have two workspaces that will not run anything, schedules just queue up and never kick off. I can see in the node manager logs that each machine has a similar problem - there is an event that cannot reconcile. I believe these were bots that were running, crashed for whatever reason, and then the tokens expired. Now, the events continually try to reconcile but cannot.

My question is, how do I clear these events so that bots can run?

This is the message I see in the Node manager where it fails to reconcile:

message: "{\"code\":\"UM1111\",\"details\":\"To be safe, we logged you out. Please login again.\",\"message\":\"Your session expired\"}"

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @Maggie Williams​ ,

The bot execution timeout is dependent on the bot itself and the action at which it is stuck.

For example, if you're using a recorder on a web app, there's a time limit you can set that determines how long the bot should wait for the page to load, the default is 15s but this value is programmable. Similarly, I believe the default value for a bot to timeout when stuck is 15-20 seconds if it is unable to perform the programmed actions.

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Thanks for sharing here.

Badge +7

Hi, no, that does not answer the question.

Badge +7

Posting the solution after meeting with AA support - reference this article and follow instructions: https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/article/BOT-struck-in-In-Progress-Stage-and-not-able-to-move-it-to-history-or-BOT-struck-in-Pending-execution-Stage-and-not-able-to-move-it-to-history-on-A2019-CLOUD-environments

basically- solution is to clear the stuck event from the control room database.