Question

Event Triggers are not working Properly

• 26 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

HI Team,

We are using Event triggers on A360 bot,

BOT will be triggered by an email that the BOT receives particular email ID and subject also same. When the email subject contains same, BOT will be triggered.

It is working fine in private repository, When i try to trigger bot in server with unattended botrunner license it is not happening, I created event trigger and assign role based to botrunner .And trigger not working. Could you please help me on the issue!.

FYI I’m sharing the error screenshot,

Thank
Partha Sagar

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @YSR 9580 

Checkout below thread if you still face the issue let us know

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Dear @YSR 9580,

There could be a few reasons why the event trigger is not working when you try to run the bot in the server using an unattended botrunner license. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Verify the event trigger configuration: Make sure that the event trigger is properly configured and that it is set up to trigger the bot when an email with the specified subject is received.

2. Check the botrunner role and permissions: Make sure that the botrunner has the correct role and permissions to run the bot. The botrunner should have the necessary permissions to access the repository and execute the bot.

3. Check the botrunner log files: The botrunner log files may contain information that can help you identify the cause of the problem. Look for any error messages or other clues that might help you troubleshoot the issue.

4. Check the email server and connectivity: Make sure that the email server is functioning properly and that there are no connectivity issues that could be preventing the bot from receiving the trigger email.

Regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@YSR 9580 ,

Please verify the following setting in the associate device.

HTH

Regards.