Question

Document Automation

• 22 November 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge +2

I have created a learning instance in document automation and uploaded a file. When i check the status, its being shown as queued. Can anyone help me with why the status is being shown as queued. I dont have any other documents uploaded in the learning instance.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Reshma.S3 ,

If a learning instance cannot extract data from a document (for example, blurry text, data does not match data type, or data is missing for a required field), it sends that document to the validation queue, where the Validator user manually provides the data.

Kindly check out the link,

https://docs.automationanywhere.com/bundle/enterprise-v2019/page/enterprise-cloud/topics/iq-bot/native/idp-validate-documents.html

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @Reshma.S3,

For the first run it will take some time Since, it has to download the required packages of Document Automation, AARI and the other bot commands. Whenever a Learning instance gets created a required task bots, forms and AARI flow gets created So, its downloading all these packages for the first time.

Hope this helps!

Badge +2

Hi,

This seems to be resolved now. Though i dont have a document automation license, would i be able to leverage the trial version of doc automation with a creator license? When i upload the document, it shows as License expired or not available.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi,

This seems to be resolved now. Though i dont have a document automation license, would i be able to leverage the trial version of doc automation with a creator license? When i upload the document, it shows as License expired or not available.

Which A360 environment you are having? if it is a testing environment (On-Prem), you can download the Evaluation License Key which is for 6 months and comes with all necessary licenses for your use. 

If this is not the case, please get in touch with your PEM in order to get the license.

Badge +2

I am using the dev environment (Cloud)

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Is it your personal environment or from your organization? If it is personal, please get the Evaluation License from AA. If it is not, get in touch with your PEM for the license.

Badge +2

Is it your personal environment or from your organization? If it is personal, please get the Evaluation License from AA. If it is not, get in touch with your PEM for the license.

Thanks. Will get in touch with PEM. Its from my organization