Solved

Data cannot be taken as a table

• 31 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +3

Hello friends, I need help. I want to extract data from the following table, but when I try to capture it, the  AA can't recognize it as a table. I've noticed that the table type is mat-table. What is the solution? Is there anyone who can help me? I would be grateful.

icon

Best answer by Aaron.Gleason 31 January 2024, 14:26

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Hi @Mohammad AL-Ahmad  

Is the data present in an actual table tag or under Bootstrap class?

Badge +3

This is the code data for the table. @Zaid Chougle 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

No <table> tag = no table to Automation Anywhere.  😩

There are a lot of ways to abuse HTML to make it look, taste, and smell like a table, but it is not a table in its purest sense.

Badge +3

@Aaron.Gleason 
Thank you for the response. However, could you please clarify the method you're not referring to, and what is appropriate in this case? I'm having trouble finding sources to research.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

You’re going to have a lot of problems capturing this table. Consider alternative methods.

In the Recorder: Capture action, try other methods of capturing the “table”. See if one of them is going to look at the object more than the HTML code itself.

You can also have the automation parse the HTML code itself. That’s not easy but gives you the ultimate flexibility for getting the values.

You have the SAP tag in your post. Is this SAP? If so, know they like to do things their own way, without adhering to standards. This makes automating SAP much more difficult than most other programs.